Video & Cine to DVD or USB Transfer
Somewhere in the dark, your home movies are fading away.
Under the bed. Up in the attic. Out in the garage. Somewhere there’s a box of home movies you’re hoping to treasure forever. But they're fading fast. Captured on camcorder video tape and old home–movie film, those priceless moments are disappearing – victims of heat, humidity and the years themselves.
Enjoy and preserve your home movies without the hassle.
Protecting and enjoying your home movies is easy with KMCS. We digitally transfer and convert your home videos and movies onto DVDs.
Recent project: VHS video of stage productions in the early 90s transferred onto DVD with designed case wrappers and DVD labels.
Premium Service Video Transfer
Our Premium transfer process includes the following options:
• Digitising your video through our professional transcoding & digitising equipment.
• Removal of white noise and artifacts from the start and end of your footage.
• Removal of blank or black sections.
• Cropping of jitter from perimeter of footage where necessary.
• Adding chapters and titles to final DVD.
• Removal of static.
• Two pass variable bit rate encoding.
• Full colour printed DVD labels with title and description.
• Designed DVD case with custom printed slick printed in full colour with title and description.
• Personalised attention from experienced technician throughout from start to finish.
VHS to DVD / USB Stick*
VHS tapes are bulky and as with all video tapes they lose quality every time they are played. Save your memories from fading by having your VHS tapes transferred to DVD or USB Stick.
Mini DV to DVD / USB Stick*
Small in size and with superb digital quality. Why not take the next logical step and transfer your Mini DV footage to DVD or USB Stick?
Hi8 and Video8 to DVD / USB Stick*
The most popular of camcorder formats. We transfer dozens of these tapes every month to the convenience of DVD or USB Stick.
Digital8 to DVD / USB Stick*
The earliest of Sony's digital formats and again DVD or USB Stick offers a logical and high quality progression.
Micro DV to DVD / USB Stick*
The smallest of video formats from Sony. This format was quickly superseded and if your camcorder has gone wrong it's unlikely that you can view your tapes. We can transfer them to DVD or USB Stick!
Compact VHS to DVD / USB Stick*
One of the earliest camcorder formats. VHS-C use the same size tape as VHS and with the use of an adaptor they could be played in your full size VHS player.
Super VHS to DVD / USB Stick*
Super VHS bought an improvement in quality and whilst it was often seen as the choice of the professional it was also widely used by enthusiastic amateurs.
*USB stick not included